Teachers need and deserve a good laugh. I've only been teaching for six years, but in those six years I've heard some pretty funny stories. One day I'd like to sit down and compile a collection of all these funny teaching stories. Please share your funniest teaching stories because we'd all love a good laugh.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Kids Say the Funniest Things
I'm tapped out on funny teacher stories, so I'll share a funny thought from my son. It was around Christmas time, and my one-year-old daughter was throwing her spaghetti all over the floor during supper. My three-year-old son looked at her and said, "You better pick that up or Santa will see it." I realized at that moment that I used Santa as a threat one too many times. It got through to him though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe Santa only likes a clean house...
ReplyDelete